Sunday, February 24, 2008

Comcast Extended Cable



Comcast Extended Cable

I get basic extended cable (To many channels to mention). (This is what I had before, but now it is so called digital . I sent off some e-mails to Comcast and KMGH. Comcast responded with a canned email that was anything but informative; . here in Longmont Comcast is dragging their feet. I jumped over to the dish network wagon. Same price as extended basic. . I would go in on a class action suit with ya if I knew that they would stipulate to give us free cable for the rest of . I have Comcast HD and an OTA tuner(Samsung 151)as well, and I notice no difference between them with the local channels( . I heard from my friend who recently signed up with extended basic that the premium HD channels were free for awhile, but . I mean the local channels a almost snowy. Im talking alot of grain. Now I remember why I left the cable company last . I have Comcast HD here in Berkeley, California and they recently DOWNGRADED the quality of their high definition signal . Getting Comcast HD this Friday but, Archive - Home Theater Forum


Boston, MA - Comcast - AVS Forum Cable box message this morning from Comcast, saying that the Olypmics are available on UHD, but only through 2/26. I don't . They lowered my Internet from $42.95 down to $29.95 and lowered my Basic/extended cable from $49.40 down to $29.95 . Cable box message this morning from Comcast, saying that the Olypmics are available on UHD, but only through 2/26. I don't . They lowered my Internet from $42.95 down to $29.95 and lowered my Basic/extended cable from $49.40 down to $29.95 . I spoke with a CSR at Comcast yesterday to order a CableCARD for my HP LC2600N. Initially I was told the CableCARD would . or three times and the delay became 7 to 8 seconds. I watched Super Bowl 38 with three sets (analog cable, HD cable & HD . The programming actually offers a few more movie channels that you have to pay extra for on Comcast, ie Starz, Encore . The programming actually offers a few more movie channels that you have to pay extra for on Comcast, ie Starz, Encore .


MASN ads take aim at Comcast#160-#160Sports#160-#160The Washington Times, America#39s . Comcast is by far the Washington area's largest cable provider.     "This is just the beginning of a concerted campaign . asking for a ruling to force Comcast to carry MASN.     The same offer for arbitration has not been extended to Cox, . Such a rate would rank among the highest programming fees of any cable outlet. The Orioles, however, offered Comcast's . has started an advertising campaign aimed at getting Comcast Corp. and other cable and satellite TV providers to carry . which is available on most local cable systems, including Comcast. But as the Nationals continue their surprising run . with Comcast leading the charge against the network.     Comcast, embroiled in a bitter legal dispute against the . urges Nationals fans to call Comcast Corp., Cox Cable, Echostar Communications Corp. and Adelphia Communications Corp. . is that the Comcast-MASN lawsuit stems from the Orioles' plan to move their local pay TV games from Comcast SportsNet to .

comcast extended cable

No comments: