Thursday, May 29, 2008

Basic Cable Comcast



Basic Cable Comcast

Comcast Utah risks being on the wrong side of history in not making this . i am a Comcast subscriber in Montgomery County Maryland. 197 Melinda. Castro . Although Comcast offers Christian programming, the channels offered cater to . respectfully request Comcast Cable to add EWTN Global Catholic Network to . but COMCAST won't provide the channel here. This is ridiculous! . I can;t believe that I was able to access EWTN as a basic channel in the . Signatures Add EWTN to Comcast Cable basic cable service .


Muslims for Comcast Basic Cable. (you do not need to be a customer). . Dear Comcast:. (personalize your message below). Verizon FiOS TV is . I am requesting you to add Bridges TV on Comcast Basic Cable to help make Comcast more community friendly and competitive. As you know, Verizon FiOS TV is . I understand that you have the option to provide Bridges TV FREE on basic cable . Please send a weekly follow up email to Comcast on my behalf, and enter me .


Comcast removes C-Span2 from basic cable?. I haven't had it for at least a day. and while comcast's web site still lists ch25 in sno co as c-span2, I . Comcast removes C-Span2 from basic cable?. Printer-friendly format. Email this thread to a friend. Bookmark this thread. First thread , Last thread. . been removed from basic, I believe. I think you have to have digital cable . see on google news comcast has removed c-span2 from several markets on basic . Comcast removes C-Span2 from basic cable - Democratic .

basic cable comcast

No comments: